WHAT WE DO
At Midstate Spring Tite, we furnish and install windows, storefronts, doors and curtain wall fenestration products.
We work with architects, general contractors, construction managers, owners or developers, to design, build, and deliver the best window system solution for your specific project.
- Estimating – Whether you are building from plans and specs or you have negotiated a design-build project, our estimating division will provide you with accurate pricing, options and value-engineering ideas. Your estimate will be based on a variety of materials and manufacturers that will meet your specification, and your budget.
- Pre-construction – Midstate will work with the client to assess architectural aesthetics, design priorities, materials, constructability and team budget.
- Design-build – Midstate’s collaboration and design service is based on defining issues and resolving them to ensure value-added solutions, efficient use of materials, energy code compliance and energy saving solutions.
- In-house engineering – Midstate utilizes in-house engineering on most projects, and partners with trusted engineers where sealed, structural calculations are required. Typically, most jobs are engineered by our in-house team, which is led by a project engineer with 32 years’ experience in the commercial window field.
- Installation – Midstate self-performs all installation. We employ skilled union craftsmen with a safety-first attitude who have experience with all varieties of existing conditions, window designs, installations that incorporate standard or unique methods of attachment and perimeter substrate preparation.
- Project management – Midstate’s project managers have the experience and expertise to oversee any type project, jobsite location, mobilizations or schedule.
- Energy performance and sustainability solutions – High performance in the building sector is most often calibrated to energy efficiency during the operations phase of a building. Human health and productivity are also important considerations of contemporary architecture and are certainly essential to the high-performance building design. Midstate will help to integrate and optimize major high-performance attributes, such as energy conservation, environment, safety, security, durability, accessibility, cost-benefit, productivity, sustainability, functionality and operational considerations.
MARKETS WE SERVE
- Education – Schools and Universities
- High-Rise – Condos, apartments and housing (traditional, multi-family and historic)
- Federal – Military and blast mitigation
- Senior Living
- City of Chicago
- Chicago metropolitan area
- Northern Illinois
- North-eastern Indiana